make:

Not perfect but all from the backyard!!

006 005

So, these apples they are from our backyard - no kidding!! We have one apple tree out there and this was its year I guess. They are not perfect and some rather small but I can't tell you how satisfying it was to pick and make use of them today. I have been wanting to make applesauce. I barely filled one jar but still.

013

After a bit of raking leaves with my hubbie and transplanting some plants into the hoop house, I retreated inside for the rest of the day. Just like that the wind picked up and it rained. It made for a perfect afternoon. I sat at the table above and meal planned for the next three weeks even created shopping lists.

In a little bit, the girls and I will gather on the couch for our Sunday night show. I love that they watch it me.

I didn't do everything today but I did enough.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a GREAT day...just right. A little work, a little play. Your table space looks cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to watch that show! Maybe I'll do that tonight. Your Sunday sounds relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts