be:: weekending
I've had the most wonderful weekend...three straight days at home. The only time I left was on foot and that was to the nearby trails. Although we returned from the Oregon Coast late Saturday night, it seemed our vacation ended abrubtly and before we knew it we were right back to work and routine nevermind school starting. I had an interview on Tuesday last week (to be a focal on a team - not a new position) that I had to prep for right away on Monday and near the end of the week I found out I needed to develop a new presentation (Staying Healthy on the Road - if you are interested) to be delivered next week. Yikes!
I didn't plan on staying home all weekend. It was exactly what I have been needing. I've been knitting, gardening and reading...all the things I love to do. Waking up naturally is so nice too.
The street pictured about was just off Cannon Beach. Isn't it lovely? When Tallie saw me taking it, she said - "you love streets like that". It's true.

Sounds like the perfect weekend...so restful and recharging. I left a few times, mostly to hunt and gather food for the coming week. (aka grocery shop) I am determined to have meals for my family on weeknights. This whole "working full time" thing takes getting used to! I can't imagine doing this when the boys were little!
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like some pretty good stuff going on at work!!!
ReplyDeleteHate that first day back after vacay!
I love streets like that too. There is nothing better than pulling the car in on Friday and not coming out until Monday! Congrats and enjoy your new work adventure!
ReplyDeleteYou would love wandering around Yachats I think. Lots of streets like that. That sort of weekend sounds amazing. Nice way to round out an abrupt return.
ReplyDeletei'm interested! and I love the street...
ReplyDelete