be: in fall



I really enjoy all the seasons. There is something about this time of year though that is particularly welcoming after the activity of summer. Fall is really the ideal time to slow down and savour my home and my family.

Comments

  1. This is my absolute favorite time of year. Charges my creative spirit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not fall like down here at all. It's still hot and muggy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise!
    Just checking in to see how you are doing! It's been a while, right? Anyway, I wanted to say your photography is amazing. Loved reading about your summer too! Sending prayers for Josh. Concussions are not fun, for sure. If I remember correctly, Josh is a senior this year? My son is a senior too, last one in high school. Time is flying by, for sure.
    It sounds like you have a great plan for Fall ...something I need to do myself. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I've missed talking with you. ;)

    Warm regards, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts