getting things in order

DSC_9591 (2)

I have done it now 3 times in the time I've been away. It's hard to do because these kids of mine, they would rather do anything then stay at home come the weekend.  I can somewhat relate as I like to spend my weekends doing fun things too. However, I'm finding the less I have to take care of the easier it is to be away. So, what exactly have I done 3 times now? Let me tell you...I've had the Big Blue Truck come and take a lot of stuff away.

I'm not moving but that has been the mindset. Would I move these items somewhere else? My kids all decided to move rooms, that created a bit of a frenzy mess. When kids decide to move rooms, they just do it without even so much of a blessing. Their room situation is actually ideal now; everyone is happy.

I'm very much interested in the idea of minimalism and even more so capsule wardrobes. However, in either category, I'm not there yet. In Marie Kondo's book she says, "As you reduce your belongings through the process of tidying, you'll come to a point where you suddenly know how much is just right for you".

I'm just about to that point.

Comments

Popular Posts