I've been to Norway and back


Since I last visited this space in July, let's see...I took these kids of mine to Norway.  Last January or so, I distinctively remember Josh coming downstairs on a Saturday morning  saying we should go to Norway. Something deep inside me told me to honor that request and I couldn't be more grateful that I did. This won't be a travel post of where I share a million pictures and tell you what we did. I did that over on instagram throughout our trip. I thought I would just share instead of where I am at now that we are back.

I'm in-between.

I am still of mom of three kids and yet on the cusp of entering a new phase of life where there is less kids and more me. (In either phase, I still have two dogs, haha.) It's strange being in this in between and on top of that also single.

My interests have changed a lot since I originally started blogging.  I used to be all into homesteading, knitting and being a stay at home mom. I still love to knit and I enjoy gardening too yet I enjoy other things like clothes, make-up, self-care, watching Gilmore Girls and seeing the world. I'm pretty certain I'm living more authentically now than I have ever been.  As a matter of fact, someone I met on the plane to Norway told me how genuine I am. That was a really nice compliment from someone I had only known for 10 hours.

I'd like to think I could start blogging on a more consistent basis again and maybe I could even take a picture not using my phone too. The desire is there but it also requires that I be a little bit vulnerable.

So, that's where I am.  How are you?

Comments

Popular Posts