hello from Christmas and the New Year
It's been a while. Hello.
Christmas morning was so sweet this year. For one, sunshine after several days of rain. I woke early and captured the first photo feeling so content for just what was. Finally the kids woke up and we exchanged our presents. Special this year was the gifts they bought for each other. They all work now and have the funds to do so and not only that, they are good givers!
I always have the week between Christmas and New Year's off, it's so great. I'm completely off my normal schedule - sleeping in has been wonderful. I do head back next Tuesday and honestly, feel ready! However, I do plan on enjoying these last few days.
I visited this space one day over my break remembering how much I liked sharing here. I'd like to get back to it. Since I have last been here, I've started my master's program. I am a student! I'm studying Organization Leadership through Gonzaga University. I visit the campus early February for a three day intensive. The campus is beautiful and so is the school's philosophy so unlike any other. I've only taken one class so far and really enjoyed it. If all goes as planned, I will graduate spring 2018.
Otherwise, I'm navigating my way through life. Three kids, two dogs a house, school and single. The last word is what I choose not to focus on in 2017. I spent a lot of time in 2016 swirling that word around mostly in my head. Time to let that go. The time is real and the time is now.

Comments
Post a Comment