Home 1.0
Hello. Again. These pictures I am sharing today are actually from a while ago. I'm catching up, feeling the desire to blog again. I have been posting on VSCO here and there. It's a nice quiet place. Occasionally though, I get this urge to keep this blog up to date so here is attempt number 939 to do so.
I have always loved our current home and being home. Home is where I feel safe and the place that most reflects me. I have lived in this house for almost 18 years. Lots of memories here. Getting married in the backyard last summer one of my most favorite memories for sure. And, wow, good thing we tied the knot when we did. Having to be home so much, it doesn't really bother me honestly. We've been working (from home), working-out, eating, gardening and heading to the cabin when we can. It's a nice routine. I do miss certain things...people for one, coffee shops (two) and going out without having to put a mask on as we wear masks everywhere.
So much has happened in the last few months it makes my head spin. Life has definitely changed for us. Some days it is all so much to comprehend and prospective is everything. More to come.






Comments
Post a Comment