Bonsai Exhibit on Christmas Eve Day

 Untitled

Untitled 

  Untitled Untitled

When Josh was in elementary, he had this terrible eye issue that required us to go into Seattle at least once a month to see a eye specialist.  I was working then and the girls were in school too. I didn't love that he had this eye issue but I did love getting time alone with him.  I ended up purchasing a pass to the zoo that was not to far from the office.  We ended up always making an afternoon of it much to the girls dismay.  I wasn't real good about taking my kids out for one on one time.  It seemed we all just went together and that way no ones feelings were hurt.  Besides, I didn't have a lot of time which is why maybe those afternoons were so special.  That, and I love Seattle.  

Josh and I did get some one on one time on Christmas Eve Day.  We visited a local garden that was putting on this Bonsai Exhibit.  So fascinating and the stories they told. I learned a lot that day. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts