Does this thing still work?

 

Wow.  There was so much dust on this blog, I needed two rags to clean it off.

Hello blog, how are you?  I know it’s been a while and yes, I know I have promised over and over again to take better care of you.  You know what though, you are like an old friend and have always seem to forgive my bouts of silence.  Thank you for that and thank you for keeping all my memories and words stored here.  

So, what is new with you?  Me…nothing and everything.  I don’t know where to start or do I need to start?  Maybe we just pick up where we left off?  That seems easier honestly.  I mean yes, I have been living life albeit differently.  I have a new job and I work from home.  We have been to LA, Wyoming and most recently I met up with some actual BLOG friends in Portland.  Gosh, that was fun.  My husband is still the most wonderful man in the world, kids are well and the two dogs are even more spoiled.  I am older, duh.  I still practice yoga and spend time on a treadmill in the garage.  Most weeks I leave the house maybe at the most three times.  I suppose a bit of a homebody now.  Not complaining.  Life has had it’s struggles, I will explain that in two words: aging parents.  Perhaps one day,  I will share more.  Blog, I really would like to spend more time with you again.  You have been a faithful friend for so long.  It’s good to see you again.  

Comments

Popular Posts