be:

It's picture day by Denise McArthur
It's picture day, a photo by Denise McArthur on Flickr.

If I look really close.  I still see my little girl. That face has not changed. She has though - big 7th grader and suddenly somewhat responsible. She made herself a note last night - a reminder to have me sign something this morning. She walks to the bus stop with the neighbors. She is at a new school this year - first time to be without her siblings. So far she is doing fine. Making her own lunch remembering to take water.  These are the days I tell you.  I am so enjoying watching my kids navigate this stage.  

Comments

  1. O my gosh! I remember when I first started reading your blog she was so teeny tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. These are the days. I love seeing my daughter grow up. I hope picture day went well. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts