go:

Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle Saturday in Seattle

These pictures are from last Saturday.  I blog when I want to now instead of rushing home to upload.  We don't live in Seattle but we visit quite often. This particular day Tori had a game near downtown. They lost but not all was lost - we still had the rest of the afternoon in front of us.

We took two extra girls - friends of Tallie. We did lunch before the waterfront.  We went here - the food was so good and the decor gave the girls something to giggle about. We had a $50 gift card and our bill came to $52.50 - not bad seeing how we went home with food too.

Husband was such a good sport.  Driving around 5 little Miss Daisy's.  The pictures speak for themselves.  Seattle is a great city.

Comments

  1. Looks like a wonderful time. I love Seattle. Can you put me on a ferry to some fabulous island..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. makes me want to take a ferry ride again...it's been a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been to Seattle, but I really want to visit.
    How far do y'all live from Seattle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. little miss daisy's, lol. what a fun time! your girls look so bright and beautiful, denise...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts