make and be:
Every Sunday I try to make it a Sabbath one.
I get it about half right.
We did church and went for a walk in the woods.
I baked bread, made soup and cookies. All while watching a Hallmark movie.
But, the pressing thought of Monday does me in. Steals my joy a little bit.
Here it is Monday morning though. Lunches are made. Dinner is planned.
It is relatively quiet and not all that bad.
1) heart sandwiches - just because.
2) books from the library and a treat from the gluten free bakery. Not pictured - two audio books.
3) Brooklyn anticipating husbands return.

'Urban Pantry"...that looks interesting! What is it about? You'll have to fill me in...I may need to put a hold on it at my library.
ReplyDeletei like it. i like it all :) and i watch hallmark movies on the weekends sometimes too, lol
ReplyDeleteMe too. I want to have a sabbath but there is too much todo.
ReplyDelete