grow:

 
micro-greens
Oh Sunshine - how I do love thee.
Although I must admit...I am getting used to the rain.
I heard something about 70 degrees tomorrow afternoon.
My blog has turned into the weather channel.

I'm loving this short week.
Tomorrow is my Friday.
We have a birthday parties this weekend.
One here and my grand nephew's first.
Tori turns 13 next week.  Then, there will be three.

I am reading this book.
So, off to bed now for a few chapters.

Comments

  1. Yay for 70! It was 93 here today. Yuck.
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been channeling our inner Seattle here in tX with all the rain we have been getting this year
    . I don't mind though bc we need it so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Tori. I hope you're enjoying this week. Too bad it's not a short one too. ;) It's too nice to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. three teenagers!! I love your seattle light...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts