go: sweet sunday hike
My friend and I went on the sweetest little hike last Sunday morning. We were among the few there first thing. We sat on top for a few minutes enjoying the view and our snack. I took an apple and some almonds which was just right. I checked the time while we were eating. It was only a little after nine. I mentioned if we made it down as quick as we made it up that I could be back home for church.
The prayer flags we didn't notice on our way up but they definitely caught on eye on the way down. It just so happened the wind picked up at that very spot of the trail.

Love the prayer flags! Looks like a great day to be out too! Cold here...and snow..
ReplyDeleteI relly wish we lived somewhere beautiful. But we are in the concert jungle. Love your pics as always.
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!
ReplyDelete