joy and peace (9) the green smoothie and yarn along edition
I like to knit. It's real strange for me not to be knitting something. I like to sew too but you can't sew sitting on the couch or in the car or anywhere really besides your sewing room. I took this project to our newly remodeled library the other evening to sit, knit and people watch while Tori was at practice. Perfect place for knitting although Starbucks would have been nice too...maybe I'll alternate between the two. Van knitting is totally out as it is dark here now at 4:30pm.
This pattern is for fingerless gloves and is called Fetching. They were on display at my local yarn shop and I instantly fell in love even though I am already fearful of the thumbs.
The green smoothie - I love them. I keep them pretty simple though. Always a banana and either kale or spinach then either an apple, orange or pinapple. If I have one and it's ready to use - an entire avocado is my favorite edition.

I've knit Fetching. It's lovely. You'll love it. I love coming here for my daily dose of calm.
ReplyDeleteI can't knit. I can't sew. I can't stand kale.
ReplyDeleteBut, I do love a spinach juice! It is so smooth and good for you!!
Again, I hate kale. Just in case you forgot!