rhythms and routines / yin and yang
It's Saturday, I'm doing my thing. I think I have expressed here that it's pretty difficult to add cleaning to my daily to-do list. I do a tidy every day, make dinner (most nights), pick up Tori from practice and walk the dog. The thought of cleaning during the week so that weekends are clean free sounds nice but really just not practical for me.
So Saturday mornings, I clean. Sometimes more and sometimes less. Sometimes I get eager and do a few extras. Today I'm doing the minimum and calling it my best. I have my standards, just ask my kids but I know too when enough is enough.
I've been reading an new book. It's good, I might even call it a game changer. I was referred to it by someone on the internet, go figure. Long story short, I thought about signing up for her class but it didn't quite work for my budget. So, instead she referred this book to me that became available within days from the library!
So, no doubt, I got a lot of yang in my life. I'm driven and a go-getter. I love to run and have a little extra stress in my life as of late! I thought I did pretty good in the yin department but after reading this book, I can do so much better. I've always felt that I've nourished myself with proper food and nutrition. Yin though is what I really needed to take nourishment beyond food to the level I have been craving (maybe for years).

I'm going to see if I can get that book at my library! It looks very interesting. I'll be interested to see where it takes you.
ReplyDelete