catching up
Gosh, it's been awhile. No good excuses (not like I need one) for being away except life really. I finally feel today that I am caught up somewhat at home and have this time to write here. Now, what should I say?
I'm doing okay! How's that for starters? This last month I've found myself very engaged in my work and really quite loving it. It really is a blessing to love what you do. I never really hesitate about having to go to work even as early as I do. I have been at it now - 15 years! I have the goal of 15 more before I could retire. I certainly do hope it's doing the same thing but I also know that I need to keep growing and learning so who really knows. All this said, I do still live for my weekends. I think we all do.
I am entering the world of the bullet journal. I feel super inspired to get a lot of thoughts, goals, to-do's on paper. There's too much information stored in my brain right now. This morning I set goals for May. Don't you just love the start of a new month? I do and especially months that naturally make us feel more alive. Some thoughts for May include making the most of my afternoons. Somehow those hours go by so fast.
I suppose that's enough for now and I want to work on my journal. I might just be back tomorrow to talk garden. I'm off to a good start so far.
Comments
Post a Comment