I think I want to marry you

0FF4834F-68C8-48A9-B14F-42A21194CBE1

It goes without saying that getting married is a pretty significant life update, right?  I am here to say that second time is the best time...at least for me.  I could type for hours about our wedding day as well as wax poetic about the most amazing guy I married.  Instead, I will just say that life is better together, so much better.

FA2E138A-9AF5-4138-8E0B-5B0CD0F2D1F2

We got married in now our backyard.  Fairy tale to say the least.  All summer long we ticked off the boxes on the to-do list until finally the big day arrived. It truly was a day that I did not want to end.  I was actually sad to take my dress off at the end of the night.  My dress by the way...$100 on clearance!

A288F7D9-7D4D-4866-BD20-6FAE13A68846

We counted 67 in total friends and family were in attendance.  We invited 71.  Not a bad turnout and I should mention, our previous manager married us. Yep, we work together and have for over 20 some years.  Like I said, I could go on forever.  Our wedding really was the best.

Comments

  1. Just so beautiful! I am so happy for you, my friend!! I wish you all the joy and happiness in the world. Love your dress! And your backyard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bride.

    No one would believe, that you are the mother, of three grown children.

    Best wishes to you and yours.

    🍁🍂🍎🍂🍁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts