grow:
We spent yesterday entirely outside. It was the most beautiful day here and today is more of the same. I had thought the garden would have shown more progress last week but really not much had changed. It is all weeded and tended too now. It feels good to have everything ship-shape again.
Tomorrow I head back to work and routine. Surprisingly I am ready. Besides the fact that I didn't get paid a dime last week. I am a contractor with no vacation pay. Our time away was so much fun but so is my life here - the ordinary days.
I live a blessed life. I am so thankful for it.

Yes, we are so blessed indeed! I am so glad you got some r-n-r
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeletehey, i just discovered blackberries and an apple tree in our yard! and a few other things that i am trying to figure out what they are...my gardening strategy is to leave it all the heck alone and hope it thrives :)
You have a heart of gratitude, that's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE love your garden, it's amazing!
Your garden is looking great. That's so wonderful to be able to go on a fun vacation, yet enjoy coming home as well. Your gratitude is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLooks so much like my garden! Gotta love the PNW. Blessings, Tami
ReplyDeleteHey, just found your blog today and I love it!
ReplyDeletegorgeous.
ReplyDeletethere is something about hands deep in the earth, planting as we go, to makes us ready to face the day!
and goodness, your strawberries! Mine didn't make it. I'm still mourning the loss!
beautiful garden. i love when they are just sprouting and growing life. so fun to watch.
ReplyDelete