be:
It is kind of a toss up. I used to be all about mornings. Now I love a good summer night. I've been known to just go sit outside until it is dark. We eat most if not all of dinners out there. I brought down the little wicker table and chair last weekend. I thought it to be a nice addition to the deck. Growing up, there was a great porch on the front of our house. My mom would decorate it just so.

There is something special about summer isn't there? Love the porch!
ReplyDeleteI love the new picture of you on your sidebar...very pretty! I seem to be able to get away with less sleep in the summertime too. Your porch looks like a beautiful place to sit and relax.
ReplyDeletelove that wicker table and the jar flowers on it :) we are up late too, enjoying the twilight breeze and that gorgeous light...
ReplyDelete