be:

005 009 012 018

I'm still kinda freaking out that Saturday marks December 1 but this year not in a I can't find my holiday spirit kinda way. Actually I am getting very excited mostly because I have some plans for December and I am ready to get started.  I almost bought a wreath yesterday at Trader Joe's but I held back thinking it might be just a bit early and part of me wants to just make my own.

I'm not going to go into too much detail today but my plans for December include celebrating the Advent. I know that I have teenagers that may roll their eyes at me but I will give them the freedom to participate or not. Maybe they will pick up on a few things that one day they will do with their families. Yes, I am thinking that way these days.

I'm still gathering ideas and planning. The Christmas tree may just have to stay up a bit longer this year.

Comments

  1. These pictures are lovely, and they really seem to capture the very wet days that we've been having. I'm looking forward to December too. Though I'll admit to feeling a little overwhelmed at this moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im ready for this friggin long horrible month to be over too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's not too early! :) i love that you are going to do an Advent tradition...you never know, they just might be into it...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts