go:

20130913-DSC_4886 20130913-DSC_4893 20130913-DSC_4890 20130913-DSC_4894 20130913-DSC_4901 20130913-DSC_4902 20130913-DSC_4904 20130913-DSC_4906 20130913-DSC_4908 20130914-DSC_4913 20130914-DSC_4919

It seems a bit to early to predict but this may have been the last of the sunny hikes. Actually it was 86 degrees in that parking lost post hike. It was hot. The original destination point was source lake. Um, it was more like a pond. However, I was told it tends to fill up early spring from all the snow melt. There were people heading up to rock climb otherwise we were the only ones on this part of the trail. The snow lake portion was a totally different story...a popular destination spot for sure. Heading back there was a steady stream of hikers which really isn't my preference. Snow Lake was beautiful for sure though.

I'd be perfectly content to stay in all weekend but we are out of coffee. I am wanting to make our home cozy and comfortable for the indoor months ahead.  In my mind that is a process of continually clearing the clutter. Books stationed by the bed and blankets at the ready.

Comments

  1. These are beautiful pictures. Today is certainly not a hiking day. I'm in the same place, of wanting to cozy up my home for the months ahead. I treated myself to some new candles, throw pillows and a soft plaid blanket for fall. Enjoy your weekend Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those pics are amazing! It's in the 90's with 90% humidity down here.

    I've been decluttering and organizing like a mad woman around here too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I am on my third trip to the Good Will and could keep going. How does this happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I found you over at Salt and Chocolate and have been enjoying reading your posts! I too am in declutter mode. I like to do it in "secret" when the kids are not around. It's a lot easier - out of sight out of mind (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts