be: January days



I accepted a full time job offer. My interview was last Tuesday. It's the same job I've been doing just now with all the benefits and additional hours. Believe it or not, I'm super excited.

So, I'm re-writing some rules. How to's really for 2014.  Letting go of somethings and finding ways to simplify others. All the while, doing the things I enjoy because that is so important to me.

Otherwise, typical January around here. Lots of rain and gray skies. Not my favorite time of year. Yet, I can't help but notice that everyday is lighter longer than the day before.

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your new job...I'm happy for you! Nice to love what you do, isn't it? I may need to do some re-writing around here, too...definitely not taking time to do what I love. But when I think about what I want to do...I don't even KNOW what I love anymore. This can't be a good sign... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that? Congratulations ~ they are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome! you amaze me, lady...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting about the job! You sound happy. : ) As always, I love seeing your pictures and hearing from you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts