go: Victoria, British Columbia
It's been a little while since I went to Victoria, British Columbia. My mom and I went to celebrate my 44th birthday. It was just a day trip - a very full day trip at that. Today my mom is off with my sister now making their way to San Fransisco. See my niece lives there so it is the new popular desination spot. And there is a baby there too that everyone just has to see.
Victoria was wonderful. A really nice get-a-way. We took a boat out of Seattle that got us there in 3 hours. We immediately then got on a coach that took us out to Buchart Gardens. It is Disney Land for flower lovers. I can't wait to go back perhaps a different season. We returned more than exhausted. It was a really long day and we experienced rough waters on our way home which returned us home really late.
If you are ever in the area, go. It is pretty spectacular and really deserves more than a day. I will wait a while to go back or maybe make it a yearly thing. I took far more photos that are on my flickr account. It was hard to pick which ones to post here. My mom has always loved butterflies so I was glad to capture this one.
I had all the pictures printed and plan to give her a little mini album for her birthday this year. It just so happens she will be in California on the actual day so I'm excited to give it to her when she gets back.
How fun! My aunt was just there too.. I'd love to see it someday!
ReplyDelete