go: to homecoming!
I never got to do homecoming. We did this thing that was supposed to be something like it...the athletic banquet. It was a good try but not really. Parents were at the athletic banquet if I remember correctly. So, when Josh went to homecoming a few years ago I kinda got a bad attitude about it. I had not even met his date prior to that evening (same for Tallie last year). Turns out that unless you are a couple - this is completely normal. Homecoming is a big deal. And, well this year I made a deal with myself...that I would have a good attitude about it and put a line in the budget for it too. Homecoming adds up!
I couldn't possibly copy all the pictures over here. The pictures I was not sure where going to turn out. It's like the paparazzi at these gatherings. Picture just little me with her little camera trying to sneak in between others to get a half way decent shot of her girls while shooting on manual. If you click over to flickr - you'll see them all including Tori's cute little date. Missing is Josh and his group...boys who don't provide you details are the worst.
These girls of mine are really nothing short of gorgeous. I loved seeing them all done up but they are gorgeous without all the hair and makeup too. As a matter of fact, I LoVe this picture of Tori at the cabin sans makeup and probably hadn't even brushed her hair.

Ok I'm going to head over and look at those pics. And your girls are so beautiful! Your husband needs to bring a bat to scare the boys a little bit! Guys don't want to date girls with crazy dads. I learned that the hard way
ReplyDeleteyour girls are beautiful!! just like their mama...I remember those athletic banquets lol!
ReplyDelete