a weekend away and a waterfall



 




Some times it seems it is so difficult to get over to the cabin. It's not and it's not that far. Typically there has just been events scheduled that keep us from going. I've always loved the Olympic National Forest.  In general, it's cooler than the other side of the mountains and well, it's a forest...so what's not to love. There is still so much more to be explored and there is no rush.

Cabin life is different than life at home. I feel no pressure to get things done.  This last weekend was spent with Tori and her twin friends.  They been several times now so they feel right at home too. The weather was a mix of sunshine and rain which really was nice. A day spent mostly inside after a day out was especially relaxing.

Back home now and heading to work. It takes a day or two to settle back into routines. I could not be more thankful for our cabin in the woods. I also have to remind myself when leaving...which is the best part - you get to come back!

Comments

Popular Posts