make:






I made myself this delicious lunch last Friday.
The sunshine was amazing.
The day was beyond full.
Baby chickens and birthday party.

Saturday is a blur.
I am pretty sure there was a big breakfast for said sleepover guests.
A soccer game and trip to Ikea for a birthday girl present.
 Drivers Ed.
I got my hands in the dirt late afternoon which was quite nice.
Two dahlias and one peony planted.
First mowing of the backyard.

Today.
I did meet a friend early for a run.
Another soccer game.
Tea with my mom and dad.

Would it be okay to call this good?
I'm tired and ready for bed. 

Happy new week ahead. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lot of good things going on over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always making food that looks amazing. I like the sound of your weekend. Pictures of the baby chicks, please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts