grow: this week (or was it last week) in my garden



You know because these pictures are about a week old - I think I will make this snappy. Those peas are much taller now so much more that today I created a little trellis for them to grow on - same for the beans.  Did I mention I acquired 4 free tomato plants? They transplated okay. And, everything else is growing with the exception of the zucchini in which I only see one plant but perhaps that is enough. It's always just been me that likes zucchini.

I'm feeling all excited about gardening now that I have been to Buchart Gardens in Victoria BC.  My mom and I went last Friday to celebrate my birthday. It was a very full and long day. You know it will have it's own post but first I have to post hike pictures from last weekend.

You know one of my major frustrations in life is there is just never enough time. Really though I think I have too many hobbies. Today was a much needed home day that helped after a full soccer day yesterday. Did I mention that Josh is in New York City and Tallie is driving? Tori turned 14. Oh my gosh, this snappy little post just got lengthy.

Comments

  1. Time eludes us, doesn't it? There's never enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. josh is in new York?? wow. ugh, time...I am right there with you on that one...your plantings are amazing, btw!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts