We Are Not Ourselves
I spent 20 hours and 51 minutes listening to this book. I do not regret a minute of that time. If you are curious, it is 620 pages. I don't remember how I crossed paths with it, but I do know a good audio book makes driving to and fro from work everyday something I now look forward to doing.
I don't intend to write book reviews. I have wrote enough papers in the last couple of years. I will write though that this book touched me in ways I did not see coming. The more I read the more respect I have for writers. This book has so much depth, it is long but worth the read or listen. I feel like books are coming into my life for a reason. This is a story I needed to hear. What it means to love and to care and what is important at the end of the day.

Comments
Post a Comment