Summer days

Untitled

 

Untitled

Untitled 

We went to the cabin a lot this summer.  Working from home meant being able to work from there too.  We took full advantage.  I think I stayed at one point for two weeks straight.  That is a record for me.  The cabin is about 5 minutes from the lake pictured above.  It is a non-motor lake, we kayak and paddle board here.  It is mostly quiet but a few days this summer were pretty warm.  We were not the only ones who were taking advantage for sure.

Untitled Untitled Untitled 

 I write it here often, the cabin is my happy place.  I love my home but I love being in the outdoors and fresh air more.  The dogs obviously love it too.  

Not to brag, Tori and I loaded up the boards on top of my car all by ourselves.  We were pretty proud of our efforts.  It's no small task but well worth the effort.  We paddled to the middle of the lake and just hung out there some days for hours.  

Summer days.  Summer days. 

Untitled

Comments

Popular Posts