be:


I really dislike it when the weather guy begins his forecast with those words.  Especially when we have been having lots of those types of day in a row.  I've never been one to go back to bed but I did have the sweetest dream last night so it is a bit tempting.

In my dream Tori was little again maybe all of 15 months. Tallie was much younger too.  For some reason, Josh was not around.  Hmm, much like now.  Anyways, in my dream no matter where I went everyone told me how cute my girls were. When I woke up I really had to think about how old they were now.  (I was in a deep sleep!)  I saw their now faces in my mind.  All grown up.  Young ladies.  Although - they don't act much like young ladies. Tallie frequently drinks milk right out of the carton and Tori sometimes still plays the baby card.  I try not to over analyze my dreams but something tells me that I may be having a hard time letting go.

The house is very quiet today. This is my last Thursday and Friday home alone during the day.  Having just typed that I realized that I better enjoy it.  I am thinking a coffee and a trip to Target.  I can't seem to get my mind off dresses - summer dresses.  After 3 days in a fitness center wearing fitness center appropriate clothes, I want to wear something else.  I just hope the weather will eventually be dress worthy.

I am so ready to welcome summer around here.  He did say something about partly sunny by this afternoon.

Comments

  1. The forecast sounds perfect to me...I would be so at home living where you live.

    I have been thinking about dresses, too...I was at Old Navy yesterday but didn't see anything. Maybe I will try Target too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for summer too. I am getting a little grumpy about this grey weather. Have fun on your last day to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the sun shines for you soon! I can already tell that I am going to be one of those Moms who will have a hard time letting go. My daughter recently turned three and is so sweet!! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a 15month old? sounds more like a nightmare, lol! totally kidding :) yes, get some dresses! i have been running around in lame old jeans this past week (period + unshaved sunburnt calves = fat pants!) but this weekend i will try to get it together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts