go:

road trip with this guy at the wheel

005 004
Road trip
Stopping to gram #nofilter @joshmcarthur21
 +
008 009 007 006 Road trip 010

So I really I like road trips. I love all things home too. There is something about these little adventures. I pack up way too much thinking I am going to accomplish so much. I may have meal planned a day or two, the knitting never got touched and I didn't read but a few words. I'm getting more comfortable with him driving but instead of trying to do something I find myself just enjoying the scenery and conversation.

Our state is much different looking on the other side of the mountains. We travelled east for a soccer game where there was blue sky and sunshine. We made a few stops in between point A and point B.

I'm fairly certain the snowball fight we had in the camp ground we drove through was my most memorable moment of the trip. A moment that is impossible to capture when it's two against one. Oh, yes. This trip was just Josh, Tori and me. Tallie had a game on the other side. I wished everyone could have come along.

I like eating at small local cafes or bakeries. We may have hit Starbucks on our way out. Lunch however was in a little town named CleElum. Tori had a chocolate milkshake that was almost as big as her. We drove through my college campus too. Showed them my old apartment. Strange, those days almost seem erased from my memory or perhaps those days didn't offer me anything really rememberable as compared to life now.

Comments

  1. These are such wonderful pictures of your road trip. How funny, I was in Cle Elum for awhile on Saturday too! We stopped at Pioneer Coffee around 3:30. One of these days, we're just going to run into each other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts