I didn't hike on Saturday. I got sick instead with a cold. Want to know what I did with that cold? I went for a six mile walk and spent the afternoon in the garden. I just could not pass up a beautiful day. I was a bit miserable but I enjoyed it all the same.
This series of pictures should be called tranquil. It looks and sounds like you have a good thing going on.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
ReplyDeleteLiving in the moment is something I struggle with. I am always looking to do, to what is next. Contentment is hard for me, and I need to stop and appreciate what I have and where I am.
I have a girl crush on Alys Fowler. In addition to her lovely, amazing garden, I 'm also a big fan of her wardrobe! I've had the same talks with my husband (about how much I love our humble little place). We still have lots more to do to cozy it up - especially in the backyard - but I just love the bones of the house, and all the work we've done so far to the front yard.
ReplyDeleteoh, so true! I would gladly accept her hand-me-downs :)
DeleteThese pictures are lovely. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well this past weekend, and hope that you are better now. I wish that I could make myself get up as early as you do. That quiet time sounds nice.
ReplyDelete