grow:
It's not much compared to some. It's a few rows of lettuce, spinach, basil and beets along with a few other things. For June though, it is looking really good. It's my husbands doing, he installed a self watering system. What a difference. It's raining here today go figure but we have had lots of sunshine lately. I need to harvest that romaine. I'm planning to cut it at the base to see if it will continue growing.
I got all inspired about my garden after watching this last night. I even took notes. I hope to watch all six episodes this weekend. I just love that she has a city garden. All I know so far is that I need to start attracting some bees. Hello new flowers soon.
Our little garden is just that...little. It's rather sweet actually. I really love walking through it when I get home from work pulling a weed or two as I go. I have such fond memories of our garden growing up except for the gardner snakes. Here we have slugs.
Not pictured are tomatoes and lots of herbs. Lots of herbs. New watering system to them too. It's like this - I hike while he works. Seriously, I have yet to have to clean the chicken coop once.
Beautiful lettuce!! Your zucchini are flowering?? Things are going a bit slow here..
ReplyDeleteIt's looking good! That's smart of you, going hiking while he works. ; ) I don't think I would like to clean a chicken coop.
ReplyDelete