go: Portland {day 1}
The girls and I went to Portland for Spring break. We spent two days in the city shopping and eating good food. There may have been some coffee drinking too.
We left early last Thursday and got back late Friday evening. That amount of time was just right. I took quite a few pictures the 2nd day so I'll share those tomorrow. Taking the train was perfect. I'm not one for city driving besides we really didn't even need a car as Portland has plenty of options for getting around. We primarily walked and walked and walked. Okay, we took the street car twice.
Portland has a different feel than Seattle. We couldn't quite find our bearings. That map pictured above - we went through two of them. We never could figure out which direction to head but somehow managed to go everywhere we intended. We even found the best thrift shop ever. All name brands and great low prices. After going there, it made it hard to buy anything from Anthropologie. We still went to Anthropologie though don't worry...just to look.
Coming up...day two.
Looks like a good girls time...xo
ReplyDelete