go: Ballard Farmer's Market



A few weeks ago I wrote a spring manifesto. I believe it included something about going to the market. We can cross it off my list. It's been a week now and I still feel strongly that I don't need to visit this particular market again anytime soon. I had thought it would had been fun to take my mom and who ever else joined along. It wasn't horrible. It just wasn't as I had hoped. It was really crowded.

This would probably be a good time to tell whoever that we are not getting the cabin. You know, that's just how it goes. Securing financing without paying an arm and leg in interest was really difficult. The cabin was to be purchased but the land was to be leased. Banks don't like that combination. Part of me has never wanted a "go-to" place because then there is this obligation to always go to that place.

So moving on...my passport arrived last week and it has no stamps. Someone asked me last week if I was Italian. I responded no but I want to go to Italy like really badly. Cabin fund is now travel fund. See how that works.

Comments

  1. The farmer's market looks beautiful, even if it was crowded. Sorry about the cabin, but Italy sounds nice :) These things have a way of working themselves out, but I'm sorry you are disappointed. Have a great day!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! We don't have very many farmers markets down here that are worth much. But...up there that one looks awesome.
    Bummer on the cabin. But that just means something bigger and better is on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts