grow: this week in my garden



Would it be okay if I finally hit publish on this post without saying too much? I've been in a bit of a funk  today and honestly, I can't explain it.

These pictures are not from this weekend in which it rained and rained until late this afternoon. The few days of rain followed with sunshine that we have been having are doing wonders for the garden. Everything that I planted by seed is growing. I stand amazed actually.

Today I finally added tomato plants - 4 Heirloom varieties. I'm hoping it will be their year.

Comments

  1. Yes, it is absolutely alright to let your beautiful photos speak for themselves. I am in love with that garden gate! And the lights! What a beautiful space you have created. And congrats on growing things from seed. That is an accomplishment :) I always feel so calm after I read your blog.

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in such a beautiful place!
    I'm sorry you are in a funk. I will pray for you my friend.
    Would it help if. I told you that I am going to be in Seattle for 2 days this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs my friend...sorry you are feeling down. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts