bye bye July
A couple times in July I wanted to quit summer. I couldn't stand the fact that while everyone was sleeping in, enjoying mornings, taking day trips, gardening, camping, hiking and staying up late I was heading to bed and then to work. June got off to a pretty good start if I remember correctly but something happened in July that I can't quite put my finger on so instead I would rather forget.
I really like my job. (I just had to say that). It is a blessing to go to a job everyday that you enjoy and to be surrounded by people that you enjoy too. And, I'm teaching yoga again! Yipee.
I realize now that this is the first summer I've worked full-time. Of course, that is going to come with some mixed emotions and challenges. Last year this time I was heading out with three teenagers camping. That was epic. I can't repeat it though. Every year is always going to be different from the year before. And besides, my kids are growing and going on trips of their own now.
Thank goodness there is August. I'm not expecting it to be epic however, I just know it is going to be better.
august is always better! I hope my moving here wasn't the 'thing that happened in july you can't put your finger on' lol!!
ReplyDeleteI loved July...b. I got to meet you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that your teaching yoga again. Did I tell you I am actually looking into taking yoga???
yes, there were some good days - and meeting you was one of them!
Delete