joy and peace (3)
My kitchen table took on quite the transformation yesterday! For the record, the chicken feeder typically sits there every night. We bring in their food every evening to prevent other animals from feasting upon it. Lately too we've been bringing in their water so it doesn't freeze overnight. Where do I live again? For a second there, I thought I was back in Michigan!
My Tori had a homework assisngment from her Creative Cooking class to complete this last weekend. Something along the lines of preparing a 5 course dinner for her family. Tori has always been super helpful and proficient in the kitchen so at first I questioned why she signed up for the class. Most nights here, I start dinner and more often than not she finishes it.
Her dinner was Itailian themed: Caesar Salad, Bruschetta, Fettuccini Alfredo, Asparagus and Gelato. Everything else was so delicious. I'm sure she will get an A on this assignment.

she will definitely ace this assignment! esp. with your gorgeous photos. i want to live in your kitchen ;)
ReplyDelete