be:: joy and peace (2)

DSC_8981.jpg DSC_8987.jpg

Working the early shift doesn't allow for watching it become light which is something I wake up early for on the weekends. I mentioned we've been having really cool weather with gorgeous clear skies. The stars and the moon have been so bright as I leave M-F. 

It is getting light now slowly. Once it is light enough, Brooklyn and I will head out for a run. The cool weather doesn't bother me although my skin is a little dry. The light at this time of year hits my little craft room first then I notice it makes it way into the family room midday and the upstairs gets a lot of light. Now, all this changes when the skies are gray of course. 

Comments

  1. It's been cold grey and raining here for a few days. I miss the sunshine too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts