grow and be:
did a week and 1/2 just disappear?
I have been just a bit consumed with other things.
Good things and good times - lots of soccer.
I'm a little bit tired today.
We didn't get away anywhere special for spring break. It rained and rained here all week.
I'm going to change that scenario for summer break.
I'm thinking National Parks outside of Washington. Less chance of rain.
We spent one evening last week watching old family videos.
My kids have changed. I have changed. It's crazy how much.
My kids told me that I look better today then when they were littles. I love them.
It does say though how much we put our own needs aside
when we are thigh high in toddler land.
I still put some of my own needs aside but not all. It's a precious balance.
Like this afternoon, I may just take a nap or get a coffee. Maybe even both.
The pictures are from the one day last weekend that the sun was shining.
We had a game that day too. I don't mind those games.
Still no gardening except I may get those micro greens started later.
Another road trip for soccer on Saturday. It seems Josh now has a reason come along.
I have yet to master knitting while he is driving but maybe this weekend I'll try again.
The days as of late remind me of what is important.
Peace and joy.
denise
p.s. Dawn, we stopped my Molbacks on our way to Snohomish last weekend. It's not too far at all for me so I'm looking forward to meeting you there sometime soon. Thinking of you.

Isn't Molback's great?! Your pictures are beautiful, as always. I'm impressed that you can knit while riding in the car. I feel sick if I try to do that. I hope that you get some sunshine for the soccer game on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteIt's in Yakima so hopefully!!
DeleteHmmm, what's Josh's reason? Could it be a lady friend?
ReplyDeletenope, unless the lady is my mini-van.
DeleteI really love that first photo. It's so calming. :)
ReplyDelete